Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Demon...Demon...Demon, I'm a demon

I found out that I'm becoming a demon gradually. I'm cold-hearted, narrow-minded, bad-hearted, a bully, mean, stingy, vain, revengeful, bossy, hot-tempered, a gossiper and many more until it is uncountable and endless. What a horrible demon I am.

This cruel world has made me become a demon, a monster, I won't deny that I was a simple-minded, innocent and naive girl before. The movie I watched, the people I'm closed to and the facts I had seen before make me feel that is not easy to be a kind-hearted person. People always say " Do things without asking any reward". I'm sorry, I can't be that greatful. I helped people without asking anything but if the one whom I helped before betray me or treat me badly, then I will remember that I helped him before and feel that he shouldn't treat me like that. And this make me is said to be too particular about trifles, narrow-minded and revengeful.


As the saying goes: " 好心给雷劈" so I would rather be a villain. At least I won't complain why I'm treated badly because these are what I deserved.


I wish I could be a baby again, so innocent and so simple-minded. If I couldn't be a baby again then I wish I could be a changeling, an idiot, so that I no need to bother about what happen to this world, no need to study, and even other people are fooling with me I also don't know. How peaceful is the world~

No comments: