Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Friday, October 30, 2009

We Women Are Not Born To Be Bullied !

We women are not born to be bullied!
Why did I so with anger? Is it because I'm a girl and I'm totally will be a woman in the future?
No, absolutely no. That's because I read an email which my mother sent it to me this morning and it is about the indonesian guy raped only the chinese girl on 14th May of 1998. This is cruel, illegal, immoral and not sympathy for the weak. I'm not boasting, this is the proof !

How can this cruel thing happen on Earth and on women? This is so unfair! Men use their strength to do this kind stupid thing. I despise you all ! You all are scum ! You all are despicable! This doesn't prove anything but only your stupidity. Is it that high and fun to rape a girl? Do men think that being rape is good and enjoy? Then, what about if I rape you all ( if I were a man and men were women)? I'm sure you all are being raped reluctantly.

If possible, I will invent something which will make only a girl or a woman fight with enemy effectively without learning any martial arts. If this thing really exist, I will make sure that only female can possess or use it and it doesn't affect in man's body. Besides that, if this thing is being misused and the user will have to pay for it.

For women sake, I must study hard for my Science subjects. WE WOMEN ARE NO LONGER A WEAKER.

No comments: