Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Monday, November 30, 2009

Penang & Langkawi Trip ( Day 1 Part 1)

My family and I and also my mother's friend with her 3 children went to Langkawi and Penang on 28/11/09 until 29/11/09. We went to Langkawi on the 1st day. Well, we went to Penang first by plane. I woke up at 3am then went to KLIA airport. The plane took off at 6.55 am. Wow, is good to take off in the morning because the view was so beautiful when the sun rose and you can see the clouds were coloured by orange. Wow, so nice! Next time if I have the chance to travel by plane, I definitely will depart in the morning or night.


After we arrived at Penang International Airport, we went to our hotel to put down our luggage first then we went to Langkawi. The journey to Langkawi was so long.

In Langkawi
I heard the driver said there are a performance for jet. I am not quite sure when it is. The sound was killing me. I heard what he talked to my father, he said that the sound that is produced by jet fighter can kill a baby. So horrible~luckily my brother is no longer a baby anymore. Thank God!
UFO??? Quite alike...

We passed by the seaside when we wanted to take a ride on cable car. There were so many yacht. It's so beautiful and made me want to own one then take it to the sea.

What a pretty petrol station...

Not long after, we reached the cable car there, taking photo at the Oriental Village. The day was sunny and I almost got myself burn. We didn't take the cable car because those aunties said that it's expensive and because of this, we just went to the free entrance tiny little zoo. There are deers, rabbits, elephants and so on but my brother and those kids seem like quite enjoyed themselves there.Then, we went to Telaga Tujuh Waterfall. It's so tiring to reach the waterfall but it's worth. The view was so nice until you don't want to leave.

There are many bikini girls. Wow, I think those boys are very happy.


I like the sunlight so much...


To be continued...

1 comment:

yin ping said...

wow...
nice trip ya...
><