Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Asking The Deceased (问米)

Well, I woke up at 5.30 in the morning and get up myself ready to the temple. I offered myself to go to the temple and surprisingly my mother permitted me to go with her.

Before that, she would never let me go to the graveyard during Qing Ming to clean our ancestor grave, and because of that I have never been to the graveyard till now. Even when we passed through any funeral, my parents would call me not to see but my mother would definitely say something in the car to my father, she said: "Ohh, this is whose relatives. He has died? My god, he is just only 6++years old. Pity! " . Every time when I heard what she said, I laughed loudly inside my heart. They asked us not to see but they will join in. They not allow us to watch maybe is because they scare us will have nightmare at night, but children are always curious.

When I went to ask the dead with my mother, uncle and aunties, they asked my grandfather first but unfortunately my grandfather was not in a good mood so he didn't want to talk with us. However, my grandmother was kind and even the Guanyin niang niang also said that she will smile when she meet someone. I imagined that when a ghost smile to me, although he is well-intentioned but it will be very horrible.

What made me so happy is that my grandmother knew who I am even though she had passed away 16 years ago and all this time I had never been to her grave. I thought that she couldn't recognize me. The last time she saw me was 16 years ago when I was still a baby crying like killing the pig. Because of crying, my mother ever thinking of throwing me away when I was still a few months old, my grandmother told my mother not to do this because she will get what she deserved next time. The right way of saying this is that, my grandmother saved my life. No grandmother no Sheau Wen.

The funniest thing that happened is my mother, my uncle and my aunty asked my grandmother for the lottery number. She told them and asked them to open their hands to receive the luck I think. Actually, talking to the deceased is not that horrible like what I imagined before. Next time, if I have the opportunity, I will go and greet my grandmother and talk with her. Love my grandmother always.

No comments: