Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Finally, I'm 16

I'm a 16-year-old teenager from 23/09/2009 until 22/09/2010. It was good to celebrate my birthday with my friends although some of them are busy and couldn't spend their time with me on my birthday but at least they had sent their greetings to me. So touching!

Sopo, Kah Yin, Yao Ming and I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to sing K at 1 pm. Because it was still early and I wanted to watch Where Got Ghost, so I watched the movie with Kah Yin at 11.30am first. The movie was really scary but funny. So funny until I can roll my body on the floor.

Later then, we went to greenbox to sing K. We were extremely crazy. The funniest part is that when we sang Love Story by Taylor Swift, we changed the lyrics like when she sang Romeo we sang Juliet and when she sang you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, we changed to I'll be the prince and you'll be the princess. Besides that, the poker face and uptown girl was very funny too.


After that, me, kah yin and sopo went to Secret Recipe just to eat a piece of cake. Kah Yin ordered a chocolate indulgence while I ordered a chocolate strawberry. Not bad just a little sweet.
After we had our cake, sopo said want to go to Orange to take photo with those beautiful clothes. We took many clothes and the shopkeeper there were staring at us but we just ignored them. How cheeky we were.


No comments: