Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Monday, September 28, 2009

Was I Too Gentle Or Too Patience?

Boring is used to describe my Form 4 student life, especially these two to three months. Study for a week, holiday. It seems like no need to study. I still went to school today although holiday again after study for one more week. The time passed like centuries. Damn boring.

Things went smoothly today. I thought I need to be drenched by the rain but fortunately the God love me so much, He stopped the rain before I walked to tuition. Thank God!

After I had my mathematics tuition, I thought my mother will be waiting for me outside the centre. She turned me down. I was thinking that she was busy or something happened to her and made her couldn't fetch me on time. My class finished at 6.15 pm and I had waited my parents for about AN HOUR at there. The students was getting less and less, the day became darker and darker and I can see the stars clearer and clearer. I wanted to cry but cry at public places is not that good, right?

My father came at 7.15 pm, I couldn't stand and my tears dropped down in front of my father. He didn't scold me, perhaps he knew that I really had waited that long for him. My tears kept dropping all the way back to home.

I asked my mother why she didn't come to fetch me as usual. She said my father thought that the one who finished the class at 6.15 pm is my sister not me. Oh Gosh~luckily my father cooked my favourite " water egg", because at that moment, only this egg can warm my heart and my body after a long waiting.

No comments: