Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Monday, July 6, 2009

What For We Have A Mouth?!

I have never offended you, but why did you want do make me felt embarrassed in front of my friends?Why?Luckily someone was not there, or else like woon chun said i will give you one punch till die~very shit de!!!

Today was the second time I had been caught by pengawas because of talking. The most I hate is my friend was involved...very sorry kah yin!!!

To: STUPID OBESITY PENGAWAS... Do you really want to try the taste of my shoes?Do you really want to eat it?Sure you will have the chance~hehe...

What for we have a mouth?Surely is for talking lah!!!! Other people were talking during the assembly too,but why you just caught us but not the others? Not fair lol~

You better watch it out because I will complain you until you are FIRED!!! Hate you hate you hate you~

No comments: