Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FRIENDS FOREVER

Not really feeling good recently~Something bad happened not only on me but also my friends...

Monday : Caught by a very stupid obesity pengawas but I fought with him just today. Am I brave?

Tuesday : See Ming was caned by mango lim because she was late to school for 1 minute only~pain hor see ming?

Wednesday : A girl, although I don't know her well, I treat her as one of my friends. She was complained by a boy ( same class with her )~actually i don't think that the boy is good although the girl was wrong first...nevermind ym, you take this as a lesson, next time if you want to say something bad about other people, you can say it behind him.Haha~

My FRIENDS, you know I ' m talking about you, please don't be like this. I know I am not eligible to intervene in the matter of yours but I really hope that these all totally end up soon. Friends sure will argue sometimes but after these you all must be friends again because you all are friends forever!

And be strong, NKJ~!



No comments: