Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I digged a hole and buried a dead body just today!

Oh my god, believe it or not. Today, I digged a hole and buried a dead body together with my friends. No no no, we all are not killers.

Just left from the school's book exhibition and I was going back to my class. I saw some people were looking and talking at the SPBT cactus garden. I was curious that what so attracted them so I went to them and ask what was going on. They told me that there is a dead bat. Oh my, I was shocked and at that moment I really felt disgusting.

I was planned to leave but I really do not want the bat lying there and let people watch. And there were 3 to 4 annoying kekwa class students "pouring cold water on us". If you all really not dare to buried the body then please shut your mouth up. Later, I picked up a stone and digged a hole which it was existed earlier. I just help to dig deeper only. Then, Athirah and Nisa lifted the dead body using a piece of paper and I think that they are great. Thanks, Athirah and Nisa.

Finally, the bat can rest in peace. See Michael Jackson in heaven~hallelujah.
I believe that I might be a smooth criminal in the future. After killing someone, I definitely won't leave any clue to the police. Please do not learn from me, it is BAD!

No comments: