Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's hard to make a decision

Both side are my friends, one side said that they wanted to let other people to play for them but the other side said cannot. Everyone said the game is unfair, someone told me that Daisi X 's students quarrelled because of this basketball match. What should I do?I' m thinking...I'm thinking...I'm thinking...

I have 2 solutions. It's either the lembaga give up for playing the basketball match or the team which is chosen to beat the other team which is not enough people can reduce people until the same amount with the team. Which one is the best and the most unfair? I have no idea. Well, I planned to ask everyone to draw but not to choose tomorrow. Everything is depend to the God tomorrow.

Finished my malay and physics exam just today. Well, I felt that malay is much easier than physics. I have a lot of time to do my physics. Wanna know why? Well, I don't even know how to do. I just can answer a few questions. I think 10 fingers can count it. After I finished answering physics, what I did is to play with my watch. The " dit dit dit" sound entertained me. Later I cleaned it, I found out that I haven't take good care of my watch. I have slogan, that is " This is the last time we have our monthly test in secondary school, so we have to fail it". What a cool slogan, I think it's cool.

Felt very happy after hearing woon chun said that he will play for SPBT on 08/09/2009 and 09/08/2009. Although his body is at here in SPBT, his soul and his heart has gone to somewhere else. Hope that his soul and his heart can come back after the basketball match.

No comments: