Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I hate form 4 subjects

Today had my chinese, additional mathematics and sejarah test. Chinese and history are still okay but allow me to scold additional mathematics. Damn difficult, I am regret that I didn't do much exercise on this subject. I am regret that I always talked to kah weng during the tuition. I am also regret that I didn't do my tuition homework. Need to change my habits already. Reduce sleeping time but increase reading time. Well, I guarantee that this won't happen on me and I just saying for fun.

When I was going to tuition just now, my mother kept scolding me for not attending Account tuition last Thursday. I've no idea that why she so minded about my absence no matter is in school or tuition. I feel that I have lost my freedom. After two months, I'm 16. Perhaps she thinks that I'm wasting her money but you definitely can't force someone to do what he or she doesn't like. For example, I hate Account since I was younger. I swore that I won't take or study Account. Although I didn't keep my promise and I'm going to take Account for SPM, I found out that I'm not really cut out for Account subject. What I really like is Biology, I wish I can be a gynecologist, a woman's doctor. If you a keep forcing me, it will makes me hate the subject more only. So please, my dear Account teacher and mother, stop forcing me to do something that I really don't like. As a child's parent, you should encourage me, discover my talent but not to " bury" my talent.

2 comments:

Xiang Zhi Tan said...

lolX...your mom..haha

Anonymous said...

allm oso beh hiau do add math aar..
haha..