Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Saturday, August 1, 2009

What A Nice Day I Had Today~

Had a international competition between 33 countries today. I woke up at 7 something and later had my nasi lemak as breakfast then dressed up and prepare to go to library, not school for sure. I went to the public library because ah kwung asked me just yesterday. Wow, damn paiseh, all boys. Although I have many " kai gor" and play with boys together everyday, I'm still a girl and sure I will blush when together with so many boys. I read book to cover my shyness. Luckily they didn't that I'm blushing at that time.

At 10.15 am, ah kwung's mother came and fetched me, kai jun and him. When we reached school, the teacher asked us (all the participants) to line up and hear our number. Soon after we got into the bus and prepared to go to our destination, SMK Bandar Utama Damansara 4 Petaling Jaya. After an hour and 30 minutes long journey, we finally reached there. God, the journey was really long until my backbone had straighten. We registered first and then went to our classroom where they had arranged already. I saw Mr. Tay, our former Vice-Chancellor there, he is the principal for that school. The school is far more beautiful than our rubbish school but pitiful no leng chai there. A 24 drums and cheerleader performance were performed. Wow, those were really nice. I was thinking why my school cannot be like that.

I witnessed other school's students were working hard for this competition and for my school, jalan-jalan cari keseronokan, no one was reading the book. I comforted myself like this, We were well- prepared, not like you all prepare all the things at the last minute. Brainless me. The competition started at 2.30pm if I was not wrong. Wow, I just know how to do a few questions only. I was scared that I am the one who finished first. Luckily is not, when I still have 10 questions left, I took a look at my friends first. I was shocked when I saw them lay down on the table. One hour has gone, the teacher came to collect the paper and my mind came out a sentence, that is Kepong, you win lol. Because we shared the same classroom and they kept studying and working hard for this competition. I was jealous with them so I said some
humiliating words to them. What a bad me. We didn't stay long at that school and we went home at 4 something.

No comments: