Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Sunday, August 9, 2009

篮球比赛 Day 2

Today, I reached school at about 7 something. Quite late already because I just couldn't wake up in the morning. I drank quite a lot of beer yesterday. It's good to drink beer if you can't sleep in the night. At school, I did my work such as practicing the sorakan team. The job finished very fast today. I didn't do much work today, perhaps I was tired.


The game started with QM and PP first. Everyone knows QM team members are from school team, so they also knew that QM will win. But PP were strong, they still wanted to fight although they knew they will lose. Gambateh, PP. Later then, is pengawas versus SPBT. Poor SPBT, all the SPBT's cheerlearder were having their sorakan's match at that time, so no one was there to support them. But they did quite well. Next, is monitor and QM's turn. QM won again. Unfortunately, he was hurt again. He and his friends were still laughing because he hurt his middle finger. I think it's quite funny too but I didn't laugh at all. I went to him again when I saw he fell. For this time, he did say it's pain. However, I think he was just playing around.



And now is today's match focus. PP versus Pusat Sumber. They just like playing a death game. Many of PP and Pusat Sumber members were injured. I hate this basketball match when I saw this game. I hate myself when I saw them injured one by one. But I will remember their spirits always in my heart. I was wondering why we need to organise this type of cruel activity. The purpose for this match is to increase the interaction between all the lembaga. Such a happy game had become a death game. I swear I will not organise this type of cruel game forever. I cried when I saw them injured. I stopped the game for continuing, I wanted to cancel this match. Am I totally nuts? But Ayi Yee persuaded me and asked me to continue this match no matter what happen.



Then, is SPBT versus Monitor. Well, monitor lost. I think the reason is that a girl who is their naib pengerusi was confusing them. She called them to do defender, shooter or whatever. I don't think that she really knows how to play basketball or be a coach. SPBT got third in this match.



It's final now. This is the most nervous moment. QM versus pengawas. Both team also have school team member. Unfortunately, QM has the most school team and I heard they said Puvin had not practice for a long time. That's the reason they lost. But pengawas was pretty good too just lack of luck compare with QM. He did many great shot in this game. But I didn't have the chance to capture him because he and his friends knew that I was always looking at him and taking of his photos. Why am I so unlucky? He has many fans supported him today but I think that I'm his Number One Fan.

I was thinking to take a photo with them after the match but after I knew they know I like one of them, I kept avoiding them to prevent things getting worse.

The results are as below:

Basketball Match
1st - QM
2nd - Pengawas
3rd - SPBT

Cheerleader
1st - PP
2nd - Pusat Sumber
3rd - SPBT

No comments: