Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Sunday, August 30, 2009

We Are 1 Malaysia

Happy birthday to Malaysia. We have been independent for 52 years already. Malaysia has many different kinds of races, cultures and also delicious food. I like Baba and Nyonya cuisine the most. Baba and Nyonya cuisine is the mix of Malay and Chinese cuisine. Besides that, only a few natural disasters will happen in Malaysia. And what I feel the proudest to Malaysia is that we can speak many kinds of language like Malay, Chinese, English, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien and so on. We are 1 Malaysia. Happy Merdeka!





I saw a news from the TV yesterday. They reported that a British man rather gave up his nationality and become a Malaysian. Although Malaysia is good, but for me, I would rather be a British girl, blonde with blue eyes, high nose and fair skin. England has 4 seasons, well-developed technology, good manners, a well-known country, many famous football teams and football player and the most important is the universities there are so well-known like Oxford, Harvard, Cambridge and so on. England's life has always been my dream life. How much I desired to live in western country, how much I desired to be a foreigner. Although I love western countries more than Malaysia, if compare with those Islam countries, I prefer Malaysia more.




Last, watch these 15 Malaysia film which are made by Malaysian. I like Potong Saga and Halal the most for now.





1 comment:

V_nius21 said...

ya...of coz
uk is nice ...
london is one of the best city in the world