Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Why Everyone Is Not In The Mood Today?

Why everyone is not in the mood today, included me. What is going on? I'm supposed to be the happiest person because I finally talked to him today. Not only one sentence but sentences. And the most important is he took the initiative to come to me. I think many of his fans must be jealous of me. I'm showing off all the time today.

When we were drawing the number for the basketball match, suddenly Mr.Lim came. I was frightened. He asked what we were doing at the pondok. We answered him that we were drawing for the basketball match(抽签)but he misheard that we are collecting the money(收钱). What's wrong with his ear? We repeated and said that just for a while only then he left, perhaps because of my well-behaved face and he believed that I'm really a good girl, won't ponteng during school periods. I don't know what happened to me. I am usually brave but today I was really scared until my body still shivered after school. Damn horrible.

That so-called Ah Boy person asked me why he can't join the basketball match. How I answer you? My job is to collect the form I had given from you all. You should ask your president not me. He kept asking me and I didn't answer him because Mr. Lim's fierce look really did scare me. Whatever you ask me or tell me, I just couldn't hear in.

I called the afternoon sessions SPBT member to practice for the sorakan today. There are about 7 to 8 people but only came 4 not included me. Nevermind I still continued with my practice but 2 of them sat there doing nothing but chatting. I admit it's my fault that I didn't well-prepared myself for the dance but you all at least must respect me although I do not deserve to be respected.

I want to apologize to everyone here for I didn't well-prepared especially people who participated the basketball match. " This is my first time" is not an excuse. Anyone who is not satisfied with me or not agreed for what I did, please tell me.


Just got back my Moral and Physics paper today. I failed both. Moral 20 something and physics 30 something. Some said that whoever fail moral that means you have moral. I got a bit agree for what they said because I failed my moral. Surely, I will stand on their side.

No comments: