Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Monday, August 17, 2009

Why Am I Different With Other Children?

Why am I different with other children? Other children have a unforgettable childhood, but I don't. Other children can do whatever they want, but I don't. Other children have a considerate parents, but I don't. Other children have the freedom, but I don't.

Why is this world so unfair to me? Although my parents and my siblings are beside me...although my family is not a very poor family... although I have shirt to wear, I have food to eat, I have bed to sleep, but I don't feel very happy. I know that I'm greedy, selfish and not satisfied with what I had now but I really don't like this kind of life.


Other teenager can have the freedom which every teenager should have, why I can't just be like them?


I want to fly like a bird, I want to swim like a fish, I want my freedom.

No comments: