Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Lazy~

I felt lazy to school this morning because yesterday I didn't go to school. I planned to not go to school without telling my mother, pretend that I go to school then ask my father send me somewhere else first and call him to fetch me back to home after my mother has gone to work. I didn't do it because I really don't know where I can hide. Grandma's house, no. My friend's house, they need to go to school. Other relatives' house, I'm sure they will tell my mother. So I went to school today as well. My partner didn't come to school again so I sat with Kelly. We talked about him the whole day. Now I know the reason why Kelly liked him. She said that because he offered a sit to her during the kursus kepimpinan. He is so gentleman, no wonder I admire him so much.

During history period, I was writing what I had done wrong or what I didn't do well in the basketball match. I had counted it, at least got 26 points. I finally realised that I really can't do such a great job. Hopefully next time they can give me do something which is not very important.

I told myself not to see him today. But I didn't keep my promise and went to see him when I went to toilet and after school. I wish that he doesn't know how much I admire him.

I felt sleepy during additional mathematics tuition. When I was doing the exercise, suddenly I came out with a song like this: I am the genius~You are the noob shit~(copied from Michael Jackson's We Are The World). I felt noob and sorry to Michael Jackson after I had sung it but I feel that I can make money in the future by writing or composing a song.

No comments: