Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Saturday, August 8, 2009

篮球比赛 Day 1

Shit...is to describe today's basketball match. Shit...is to describe me. Yes, I'm totally shit. Sorakan still okay only. Today, the match has delayed because of my stupidity, my inexperience and my innocence. I didn't prepare the wiesel. And the match delayed because of a few wiesel. Eat shit lah, Chin Sheau Wen.



First, is pengawas versus monitor. Monitor lost because Ah Boy was not there to help them at first. Although Ah Boy came back at the last or last two quarter, they still couldn't fight pengawas. Second, is SPBT versus PP. SPBT won in this game. Congratulations to them. Third, is pengawas versus pusat sumber. If I was not wrong, pengawas won again. Quite boring because I don't know what is a basketball match.

Then, is SPBT versus QM. Wow, they all are from school team. We SPBT waiting to eat ball lol. He was hurt. When I heard someone said got someone hurt, I ran as fast as possible. When I was running, I wish that the person was not him. But the God was not helping me and him. Many people were surrounding him that time. And tan xiang chased them away. Luckily I'm the head so that I can stand there for a long time. I asked him: " Are you okay?". And he replied me:" Yes, I'm okay". Wow, I almost fainted. When I saw he bled, I almost cried out. I was wondering that did he feel pain. He was so calm that didn't feel any pain at all. I think that he is strong so I must be strong too. As the saying goes: hurt on his body, but pain in my heart.

Last, is monitor versus pusat sumber. Pusat sumber lost again. Need to gambateh lol. QM and PP didn't play because PP was injured and they think that they can't and need to postpone. After the game, we need to clean up everything. We were exhausted like a dog.

At 5 something, I went to Gasoline to drink beer. Cool man, we drank it near the lake. The view was so nice. If next time have the chance, I want to go there again.

No comments: