Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Monday, August 24, 2009

Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

I heard that year 2012 is the end of the world. After I heard that, I felt surprised and want to cry because there are still a lot of things I have not tried before.


Actually what is the end of this world? How will this world ends? Will it be like a boom, explores suddenly without our knowledge? Or will it be a tornado, a hurricane, an earthquake, a tsunami, a very serius flood, a snowstorm or whatever which can end this world? I have no idea, there are no history records on this. No one will know what to do if it really happens.

I hope that I won't know how an end of the world is really looks like forever. Heal the world before it is too late. We humans still can use these 3 years time to save the Earth.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know but the year 2012 does not mean that the world is going to end it means that some dumb ass has seen the film spreader roumers around the whole world and now people think that the world will end. me i am a 12 year old boy from England and im a Muslim and i pray and this hocus pocus is just getting out of hand because in the quran it does not say that the world will end in 2012 just because there is film about 2012