Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Unlucky Day :(

Many of my friends didn't come to school today. Luckily kah yin did come so I have a accompany to talk with. Well, only two of us from the same table came. Vicky joined us because I called her to do so. Three of us talked about our school's handsomes like a flower chi (an anthomaniac).

Because of my friends didn't come so I need to have my lunch alone and I don't want and don't like to be alone, so I walked back to home first and planned to take a ride on kah weng's mother's car. I had walked for about 20-25 minutes. When I was about to reach my house, I put my hand inside my pocket just to take the key. OMGosh, I didn't bring my key with me. This time, my mind came out a SHIT word. Damn it.

I wanted to go back to school but the way to school is so far so I went to a mamak stall to have my lovely lunch first. I almost starved to death. I ordered a roti kosong and a glass of teh o ice limau. In order to idle my time, I ate slowly and more slowly but it didn't work because I was trained to eat my meal fast. I wanted to spend my time there but I think that if I spend my 1 hour time there sitting and doing nothing really looks like an idiot. Therefore, I left and went to bus stop which is nearby the mamak stall.

I prayed that the bus wouldn't come so early. It didn't happen as what I prayed. However, the bus came even early than usual. I hate Metrobus. Anti Metrobus. I can't do it because Metrobus 17 is the only bus which passes my home.

Usually, I will stop at the 7-11 if I go for additional mathematics tuition. I stopped at the old folk's home and walked back to 7-11 there just to waste my 15 minutes time. It was so embarrassed. I went to tuition after I had bought a slurpee to comfort myself.

I have been a bad sister today. My younger sister yelled and shouted like an idiot when she came back from school. I yelled back to her and later we quarrelled. I don't like the way she communicated with me. So I took all the boiled-eggs which she really likes it and didn't leave one to her when I had my dinner. It was my fault but she deserved it. Serve her right. Please don't learn from me. Love your family and friends and treat them well.

No comments: