Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Friday, August 14, 2009

I thought too much already~

I thought too much already, I thought that I will be scolded by teacher, the president or the vice chairman. So that I went for a walk and listen to songs after school. My heart was beating when the meeting started. I have prepared myself to let them scold. Surprisingly, they not only didn't scold me but also encouraged me. Finally, I can breathe well, sleep well and eat well. Thank God.

But I'm still not satisfied because some of them really didn't contribute anything. They said they were sicked for excuse. I got a headache on that day too, but I still came to school early in the morning. Why I could bear it but they couldn't? We all are humans and have a mother too. I really can't understand. Some of them are boys, this kind of pain they also couldn't bear, they are worst than a girl. Even a girl also can be better than them. Eat shit lah, stupid.

In order not to spoil my good mood so I didn't scold you all. But if I really open my mouth, I'm sure that you all will commit suicide because I will yell and shout and criticise them until they cannot stand it. Such a horrible girl I am.

Anyway, we took a few funny photos before the meeting. We took the trophy that we got in the basketball match. Our SPBT team got third, a very good result, I think~


Winson, the teamleader...cool man!

Woei Hann~is the trophy really that heavy?

Why so serious, Mun Chun? Didn't you feel happy with it?

Woon Chun, please see clearly~This is a trophy not a basketball, the match is over!


Oh my gosh, the statue of liberty is now in Malaysia, SMKSK SPBT's store...


She is your baby now, Favian~

The only malay, Amirul Afiq~

Well, our sorakan team got third too...

Greedy me!


After the meeting, I went to Xiao Fei Xiang again. I was thinking that after I have been scolded by them so need to go to somewhere else to relieve my pressure. And yaoming suddenly asked me to go there. I promised him without hesitate. This time I ordered 芝士焗鱼扒饭。Wow, I'm still fulled after 6 hours. Perhaps the cheese is too heavy. But the taste is not bad.


2 comments:

winson0122 said...

型啊~~~
^^哈哈哈~~

SheauWen said...

haha~n funny too...
till now when i see these photos, i still will laugh