Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sad Or Happy? Ep 2

Really don't know what happen to these people. If I can read their mind clearly, I sure won't let this happen. Firstly, two have gone. Now, one has gone too. What are you all thinking about? I really don't understand. What is so attracted you outside the world? We played, we laughed, we cried and we had been scolded by the AJK together. But now everything has change, we all can not be together, you all left one by one. Have you all really think twice?


Today, they all chose me to be the ketua aktiviti. Yes, I was desired to get this but later I think that I can't afford it so I had given up. Before, this ketua aktiviti was empty and they support me. Well, I am really happy that I got " fans" but my basketball match haven't done yet. Would it be too early that you all trusted me? I was comforted when tan xiang said that " You can do it" to me. Okay, I swear that I will do all my best not just for me or pengerusi but the whole lembaga.


Went to the mines after tuition. Me, kah yin and mei kee had lunch at Pizza Hut. My gosh, me kah yin didn't bring enough money but we still had a very great lunch at there. Luckily, mei kee got RM50 and it's enough to pay for it. I really don't how to write the word" die". After lunch, we went to Infinity Sport House to take a look at the prize for basketball match. Well, the trophy don't have much choice but not bad too. Because of these trophy, I was late to home and made my parents and teacher were worried about me. I am so sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im so sorry tat i leave spbt
but i hope u all can accept tat i leave~
the reason tat i leave is non of the two person business~~
hope u all can cooperation in spbt...

GAMBATEH

jia torng