Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Pokai" already still going out~==

Today, I went out with kah weng, fui yee and her sister, jong theng and also their biology teacher. Six of us went to Jusco Cheras Selatan. We went to sing karaoke at green box first at 10am in the morning. I want to say it's damn early. I haven't taken my breakfast yet but luckily there have prepare breakfast for us. If not, I would lost 10kg. Wow, when we reached there, me, kah weng, fui yee and her sister went to get something to eat quickly so jong theng and teacher chose the songs. I am a bit out of sorts but it's okay because we're friends right?! Anyway, I like some of their songs too. I found out that many handsome waiter working at there. Wow, I almost can't control myself. Their curry seafood fried rice really nice, I ate it. We were so crazy, we had sung of course chinese song and english song, malay song, japanese song, korean song and even thai song. When we sang those song which we don't even know how to sing a word, we always skip skip and skip. Actually I had a bad sorethroat since a few days ago, so I always sang out of tune. No wonder kah weng called me tune-deaf. I definitely think that he was right. Strangely, after I sang and yell my throat was getting more better.


After this, we were planning to have a lunch at Mcdonald but unfortunately too many people there so we chose Secret Recipe which is opposite the Mcdonald. I ordered a set lunch which contained a spaghetti and a glass of iced lemon tea. The food is not bad and price is reasonable too, RM 15.


It's almost 2.30pm so we rushed to the cinema. My gosh, when I bought popcorn, the waitress told regular size is the smallest size. How come?! My stomach was so full-filled until it will burst anytime. Because of that too, I didn't buy any drinks into the cinema. I had drunk 2 glass of iced lemon tea at the green box, 1 at the secret recipe. If you wanted me to drink iced lemon tea again, I will commit suicide in front of you. Well, we watched Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. What I can say is not bad, at least it's better than the previous episode, Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix.

No comments: