Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Friday, July 17, 2009

Please stop troubling me !

Trouble trouble trouble, I am in trouble. First, is money. Oh my, just bought two books from the school book's exhibition and I had borrowed RM30 something from my teacher. Beside that, July is the "pokai" month. Why are there so many people birthday in this month? My savings is not more than RM 50. Even my parents' economic are bad too.



July monthly test is coming soon. I really " like" it. My godness, I don't even have read one page. And on 1st of August, I will have a international competition with 33 countries. Walao, I am not confident with myself.


SPBT basketball match, I am the activity ketua. Actually I just want to involve with this activity but not to be a ketua. Damn trouble, I have never been a ketua before. Suddenly, you want me to do such a big thing. I don't think that I really can afford it. If he really participate the basketball match, I hope that he will not disappointed with me. God bless me please!


Just read a person's blog. Now I know the feelings of a sissy(pondan), they are always facing we "normal" people's critique, bad comment and not friendly judgement. At here, I want to apologize to those sissy, tomboy, gay, lesbian and also the bisexual people. I am sorry. Please don't despise these people. They are not criminals and they didn't do anything wrong.

No comments: