Heal The World Where We Living, Save The Earth For Our Children

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sad or happy?

Don't know what was happening to me. Before recess time, I was so unhappy. I planned to scold kah yin for not attending the E&E lesson yesterday but I didn't do that. I don't have the mood to scold her. Besides that, I came in behind the line. I talked to no one and no one willing to talk to me too. May be they can smell the burnt smell from my face. I saw the pengawas I hate the most was talking, laughing and playing with other students. To my personality, I definitely will scold him although I am not qualify enough, but I didn't do that too. Perhaps I really don't have the mood to talk to anyone. During the class, I spoke no words with my friends. And because of this, I pay my attention to my sejarah teacher for the first time. Wow, the world is going to change, Malaysia is going to snow!



After recess time, my mood was getting much better. I got a very good news to anyone here who has a lembaga and like basketball so much, Pn Lee Yoke Cheng had approved our basketball match. That means I might see him on the basketball match. I was so happy and so touch after hearing this. I think that many people will be happy too after hearing. Wish I can do my best.

No comments: